Swimming for children aged 2 to 4.5
At the age of two, the emphasis is on the correct technique of legs movement, i.e. acquiring the frog-like movement, which should be internalised at this stage. Various colourful props such as boards, balls and other stimulating toys used in various games enable children to learn more easily and faster, without even being aware of the learning process.
- Program se održava kontinuirano tijekom godine kroz cikluse:
- 1. jesenski ciklus / jednom tjedno / rujan, listopad
- 2. jesenski ciklus / jednom tjedno / studeni, prosinac
- zimski ciklus / jednom tjedno / siječanj, veljača
- proljetni ciklus / jednom tjedno / ožujak, travanj
- ljetni ciklus / jednom tjedno / svibanj i ½ lipnja
- ljetni intenzivni ciklus od 2 do 5 dolazaka tjedno, ovisno o dobi / ½ lipnja i srpanj
- Plaća se mjesečna članarina 360kn
- Sat u bazenu traje od 30-45 minuta (ovisno o dobi)
- Mjesto i termin održavanja: Centar Mali dom, Baštijanova 1 D (od ponedjeljka do petka) i SRC Svetice, Ul. Divka Budaka 21 – See locations
- In order to apply for the programme, fill in the Interest Form
After you receive information on available places in the programme, you need to read GOLDEN RULES and CONTRAINDICATIONS and fill in the on-line APPLICATION FORM.
Our liabilities towards you, requirements for participation in the programme, cancellation and rescheduling of lessons, alternative lessons, instructions for work at the swimming pool, information on SWIMTRAINERS and neoprene swimsuits, instructions on conduct on the swimming pool…
Sick swimmers bring pathogenic organisms into water. Therefore, swimmers are forbidden to enter the pool when suffering from diseases named in this document. The ban is applicable to familiar persons (parents, teachers…) accompanying swimmers in the pool.
Sign up for Natator Swimming Club
All participants in the programme have to adhere to the rules on swimming pool gear.
Please come to the swimming pool 15 minutes before the programme starts.
What to take to the pool
Flat cloth diapers to change your baby on, nappy cream, towels for parents and the baby, shower gel, hair dryer, swim cap and pool shoes are only some of the items you should bring to the pool…
Swimming pool gear
Dear swimming pool users, due to hygienic and healthcare reasons wearing swim caps and other appropriate clothes is recommended. This document shows examples of clothes appropriate for swimming pools.
We organise an introductory lecture for our members and all interested parents four times per year. At the lecture, we present the FREDS SWIM ACADEMY method which gradually and in the way appropriately adjusted to each development phase provides children with an experience of success and the feeling of safety in water, necessary for children to successfully learn how to swim and to acquire a positive attitude to water they will treasure for life; we talk about the organisation of coming to / leaving the pool with babies and children; the pool safety, SWIMTRAINERS; advantages of early swimming and its influence on the overall development of babies and toddlers; prerequisites for exercising in water; absolute and relative contraindications for exercising in water, golden rules etc.
We show sample videos of swimming training for each age group, and parents are provided with an opportunity to ask questions and get answers during an interactive lecture.